owl

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Night Before the BIg Day

I have been waiting for this Day for a year! Tomorrow is going to be the first day of school, I am going to be taking Math, English, Psychology, and Music Theory 1. All though I will be having class in 7:30am Monday, Wednesday, Friday. In february I will be trying out to get into the music program, and I will also be trying out for a scholarship.

I am writing this from my new MacBook and am going to be trying to keep this su all year so that I will be able to look back at this year and see what has happened and the blessings that Heavenly Father gives me! My year is going to be so busy, and I am planning on trying out for American Idol this coming spring.

Until Tomorrow.

1 comment:

Curtiss & Ginger said...

GOOOOOOOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!!! Sounds like some EXCITING things going on in your life!! :)