owl

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Kendall's Graduation

This last week I was giving the amazing privilege of watching my wonderful husband graduate basic training! I am so proud of him and so happy to have such a wonderful man to be with for the rest of my life.

This is Kendall in his class A uniform! He had the day before his graduation to have family day and on that day we went to Geronimo's grave! It was wonderful to have a day to go around and see the sights with him! Kendall is so amazing and I am so happy to have him in my life. He makes me so happy ! I am so proud of everything he does and will support him in everything he chooses to do. He is my knight in shining armor, my prince charming, my king and eternal companion.

1 comment:

The Fabulous Fosters said...

Proud of both of you for being such an outstanding couple