owl

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Married in Logan Ut

My day started about 5 in the morning because I had to be at the temple my 7, because I had to get my endowments first. It was so wonderful, I finally made it! It wasn't horribe when I went into the temple but when I stepped out about 12:30 it was blizzarding out and the had to take pictures! Here I had temple slippers on and my feet were frozen. In the first picture is the families  Kendalls parents, grandparents, siblings, aunt, and Uncle then my new family Jenniffer and her father my Uncle Steven. I was so cold that Jenniffer and Kendall were huddled up to me to try to keep me warm. 
 

     The second Picture is of me and Kendall in front, If you notice the flowers look beautiful still even in a blizzard ~ They are fake! really no one realized it, I can't believe this day finnally came! 

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  
Last but not least, this is my favorite picture! These are all of my Missionaries from Wisconsin that came to my sealing! I can't believe how lucky I am to 
have such wonderful friends! Redford who is standing next to me is getting married the 11 days from this picture in the Mesa AZ temple.                                                                 

No comments: