owl

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Snowboarding

January 19th 2009 one month after we got married we went on our first skiing trip! I was going to learn how to snowboard; and this is a picture of me on the board, but it didn't last long, actually it was about 5 minuets, I didn't even make it to a lift before I was back at the rental shop getting ski's. 

We continued playing on the mountains for a few more hours before the decision was made to try a harder slop. bad choice, as 2 seconds after we got off the lift I had twisted my knee and was barely able to get down the mountain. so now I can barely about to move, and kendall is having to take care of me. 

Though I am in pain, I am looking forward to the next trip! I think we are going to do a half day, I will bring my own ski's and just rent a pair of boots, as mine don't fit anymore. Maybe that will be my Birthday present. The snow pants were my Christmas present, and the only other thing I want is a new coat because my purple one is to small.

Maybe I will gather the courage to try snowboarding again, but I don't know as I would like to get  better at skiing; As long as I am with Kendall I will be happy.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Glad that you had a good time. Sorry you got hurt and are now in PAIN!!