owl

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sealing in Mesa

we drove all day, and after 10 hours we arived in Mesa. I was able to meet Redfords parents!
 after about 2 minuets her mother looked at her and with a surprised look said "Wow I never thought I would meet  Somone like you! Because it was so close to Christmas the lights were still  on at the temple! I was on a mission thou, Redford had told me not to let Mike near her the night before the wedding! so here is the great battle for the girl. 
After we left the temple we went to a Fry's store to get the stuff to make carmel bars! and so then about 12:00 in the morning we are all sitting in the Redfords kitchen making carmel bars. I had done a good job of keeping them apart. This is the picture that convinced me of their love, but there, midnight, in the Redfords Kitchen was the love that Redford has searched for since the begining of time! 
7 in the morning on the 30 of Dec. the whole house started its day of wedding bliss for Jeanie, and then at the temple a little after 11 in the morning my best friend was sealed for time and all eternity. It was so beautiful that I started crying. What a wonderful thing heavenly father has given us. 
This is one of my favorite pictures of Redford giving the Wisconsin hand sign for the mission!
Last but not least she had to do her thousand pictures and at the very end was the one of us! she was the most beautiful  bride I have ever seen, and I am so thankful I was about to go! 
 




No comments: