owl

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Cloth Diapers~ Day 3!!

Well another day, another few dollars saved! I am so excited to report that this experiment has been going so much better then I could have ever imagined! Parker is loving his special soft diapers, and I am loving how easy this has been. I have been so shocked at how much this has become part of our lives, and I wish I would have started this months ago.

Today has been a crazy day, first we have cut out the Gdiapers from the pack. They don't work in our life; I love how easy it is to change them, how they had the disposable, and how they weren't as bulky as the others. On the other hand, I wish the inserts would snap in like the best bottoms. I didn't like how thin the material was thicker, and that the inserts didn't bunch up when wet.

I also did my first load of diaper laundry today and it was so easy! First I would like to say that I have the Fuzzy-bums wet bag, which hangs outside to keep the scent outside. All I had to do was grab the bag, unzip the bottom and pour the diapers into the washer, and then throw the wet bag along with them! After I washed them, I hung the shells to dry and through the rest in the dryer.... Bing, Bang, Boom, DONE!! In no time at all everything was over and I was happily filling my basket back up with nice clean diapers.


No comments: